Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Random Photos

Here are some random photos from the last month.

Kallen got to hang out at volleyball while I played and he thought it was funny to put on all my clothes.

 
Cuddling on the couch with Hobie.

Showing me the snowman that he made all by himself.  It was a gift from my friends Jan and Brock.

Hobie playing int he snow!

Kallen shoveling snow with his new snow shovel.  This was about the only snow he shoveled.

The two giant snowmen we built.  Not the most round snowmen I have ever seen.  We also don't have good rocks for the face because they are white and don't show up so we didn't even bother with the face.  Kallen just had fun making the giant balls.


After he was done he knocked them both down.


We had some discount tickets to Hollywood Connect that needed to be used by the end of December.  Since we are heading to Oregon it only left a couple of weeks to go so we went this last Sunday.  We love showing up when they open and have the place almost to ourselves.  We tried roller skating and it was harder than I thought it would be for Kallen.  It only lasted about 10 minutes.  They had these pvc pipe tri-pod thing on wheels that would have helped but we refused to pay $4 for the rental.  I took one lap around the rink for good memories down Skate Palace lane.




No comments: