Sunday, February 6, 2011

January 2011

Kallen started his second session of swim lessons. He is still doing parent/tot since I had to end up teaching the class. I think he would have done fine in level 1 if I would have been able to leave him and be out of sight out of mind, but since I have to be in the water he wanted to stay with me. He will definitely be in Level One for the next session.


Watching tv on his bounce with one of his many elephants!

Sharing some ice cream with Hobie.

I have been saving all of our old bread so we could go feed the ducks and geese at Wheeler Farm. They must have been hungry because they all surrounded us.





Showing off his slippers for Grandma!

Riding the carousel after the dentist. Kallen didn't like the cleaning very well but by the time the dentist came in he was calm and watching a movie on the ceiling. He let the dentist check all of his teeth, poke, prod, and scrape. We took Kallen and Hobie up to Mill Creek Canyon one Sunday afternoon. Both boys had fun playing in the snow.





No comments: